Jul 12, 2012

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy, so I'll start off by posting two recent outfits of mine, neither is really lolita though just inspired outfits.

this first one is punk loli inspired



this second one is inspired by nothing really, I just felt like getting dressed up, it looks kinda like a school girl inspired outfit but that's not really what I was going for either


and though I've posted this drawing before I'm going to post it again since I've added color to it, oh and please excuse the bad quality
PHTO0068


So lately I've started being active on my tumblr account. I didn't post at all before and only used it for contests and such but somebody suggested to me that I should start since I mostly post pictures anyway.

So if you're interested in that here is the link to my tumblr
http://antique-renae.tumblr.com/

I won't however stop posting here since I enjoy writing too much, I feel that tumblr is more for skimming pictures and blogger is for reading.

In other news somebody's liked my artwork enough to recommend me to a friend of her's to be a graphic designer of a new clothing brand he's launching. I actually can't mention any details since they want to work in private until the brand is officially launched but I just thought I'd share. It really isn't the type of clothing that interests me but money is money, and it might give way to new opportunities for me, and just saying that this is another reason why I've been so lazy on here so I'll try to keep updated as much as possible.

No comments: