Aug 10, 2012

GEO's mimi cafe cappuccino brown circle lens review plus new sketch

So recently I ordered a pair of GEO's mimi cafe cappuccino brown circle lenses from Honeycolor.com on the 22nd of july. I'm quite happy with them,

So heres some info on them:
Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.7 mm
DIA:  15.0 mm
Water content:  38%
Package:  1 contact lens case included

Appearance: 5/5
As you can see the 15mm lens have a very nice enlarging effect, and the honey brown color blends right into my dark eyes which was a good thing for me since I didn't want a dramatic color as my first pair of circle lenses.



Comfort: 5/5
I found these lenses very comfortable, after about 30 minutes I forget I'm even wearing them. However I honestly think that the comfort level depends on the wearer and how sensitive their eyes are. I've owned regular contacts before that were very comfortable but my sister on the other hand my sister could hardly keep them in for 20 minutes. So if you're getting you're first pair of circle lenses I recommend starting somewhere at 14.5 and working your way up. And remember the comfortability also depends on how well you take care of them.

packaging: 5/5
The order was shipped in a envelope lined with bubble wrap, which to me seemed reasonable for a small order. These were the contents of the package.
 



Shipping: 4/5
I used standard shipping which I don't recommend to people who need their lenses in a short amount of time. They do state the same when you choose the shipping but I was so anxious to get them and they came within 2-3 weeks, which isn't a very fun wait. I do hear many reviews from honeycolor stating that express shipping can take anywhere from 2-4 days? I think standard shipping is 6$ and express shipping is 14$?

communication: 0/0
Since I didn't ever once contact them or attempt to ask questions regarding my order I have no thoughts on communication, I'm not one to worry to badly about them updating me daily on where my package is since I figure it's get here when it gets here, and surely enough it got here.

In all I'm obviously very satisfied with my order from honeycolor and will most likely order from then next time I want circle lenses. oh and the circle lenses there are all pretty good prices the most expensive ones being around 24$ I highly recommend this site to anybody ordering circle lenses.
 


And here is my new sketch I drew up yesterday. This particular one is I think the first drawing of a boy I've posted? And I know it looks a bit like a girl but it is a young boy inspired by cherubs, porcelain dolls, and disturbing beauty.

The background might be hard to distinguish, but it is a four post bed with see-through curtains going around the sides and a bit of pillows to the left. I will probably be adding more detail to the background but am too lazy at the moment. Hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments: