Sep 23, 2012

New url, recent pics

I changed my url to something I thought went better than ‘antique-renae’ since my blog is no longer specifically antique/vintage etc. And a few quick pics I guess, I haven't gotten the chance to wear anything to extravagant though since I've started school etc.

A fake bob I scared my family with >;p

ulzzang inspired makeup (ulzzang is korean for best face, they have a more simple/natural sense of style and makeup)
 
And my new glasses, I'm not sure if I look funny in then though,..plus I recently tried this cute bow hairstyle literally a hairbow, lol Im so cheesy

2 comments:

Robin said...

The bob makes you look so much younger ^.^

Natalie said...

ah! I barely saw this comment! I'm so sorry >.< I've been so busy with school and other stuff, how have you been!? it's been so long since I've spoken to you :(