Aug 30, 2012

Drawing Tablet and SAI paint tool program pieces

I recently got my first drawing tablet in the mail, It's not the best quality but it seems to get the job done. I did some experimenting and these are my first two

The first is an ott sweet lolita or you could say a casual decora since the bottom half isn't showing. The print on the cutsew is angelic pretty's sugary carnival and doesn not belong to me.
SAIpastelgirldrawing

The second is a hime chibi I made, I know it looks wonky, stupid, and messy, but I was in the mood for art and wanted to draw something cute.


Sorry that both these pictures are pretty messy but I started school recently and don't have the time to put alot of effort into them. I started zero period and jumped from draw paint to draw paint3 so my head is spinning a bit right now -.- my goal is to get all a's this year o(>.<)o

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. But I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to write full letters anymore. There is something wrong with me, I cannot function like I used too, I'm just too tired. I've been having a really hard time lately doing anything that requires a lot of time.

I miss you though and I hope we can keep talking, just in a different way?

Natalie said...

hey, I understand what you mean, most friends I have online I just chat through facebook or tumblr. I'm not sure I'd have time to write out full letters anymore either :/ my email is nrl987@yahoo.com if you want to message me on facebook, I'm sure we'd have alot of catching up to do